Chawton Dressing BureauPart of our Chawton collection
Delivery in May
Delivery in May
This slender bureau is configured with components from Chawton’s modular collection. Made with versatility in mind, it features six useful storage drawers that rest on soft-close runners and a pull-out surface concealed behind a drawer front. When extended, this surface is ideal for using as a dressing table or writing desk.
Design & engineering
- Solid oak pull-out surface features a concealed cable routing hole.
- Interior protected with Dark Vintage Oak IsoGuard.
- Dovetail-joint drawers rest on hidden soft-close runners.
- Customise the exterior with curated paint colours.
- Hidden height adjustable feet for levelling.
- Useful for storage, match with the Small Ashcroft Box Tray.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Wipe the oak with our Surface Spray.
- Every three to six months, use the Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the oak.
Need to know
- Bronze hardware will develop an aged patina over time.
- Pull-out surface height from the floor is 78.7cm.
- If using with a mirror, we recommend mounting it onto the wall instead of the bureau.
From the Journal
The joy of organisation
Tidy house, tidy mind, or so the saying goes. Here, we delve into why keeping an organised home bring so many of us such pleasure.