Stainless steel is the material we chose for Manhattan’s legs because of its strength and glossy good looks (we’ve polished it to a high shine). And it’s not going to tarnish either. The top is glass because it gives the whole thing a lighter, less imposing look. (The glass is toughened and has polished edges to make it safer too.)
Design is in the detail
Just look at those legs. The way they cross over to make an X shape is a big part of the Manhattan collection’s signature style. They’re what give it its eye-catching, graphic personality.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.