English Fig also comes in diffuser form, and we’ll often use both together to create layers of fragrance. While the diffuser will gently scent your room for weeks, having the candle on hand too means you can enhance the fragrance when you’re using the space most.
Notes on scent
Reminiscent of a late summer evening in a sun-warmed garden, English Fig is sweet, velvety and warming but with an uplifting freshness. It combines green and fruity notes – leafy figs, dried fruits and tart cassis – with a subtly floral hint of rose, woodier notes and the honeyed, resinous scent of amber.
Using your candle
Before you light your candle, trim the wick to about 3mm to stop the flame from spitting and dropping soot on the wax. And then, each time you use it, burn it for at least two hours (and ideally no more than four), to stop a well forming in the centre of the candle. Altogether, it’ll last about 60 hours.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.