Notes on scent
Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
This candle also comes in diffuser form, and we’ll often use both together to create layers of fragrance. While the diffuser will gently scent your room for weeks, having the candle on hand too means you can enhance it when you’re using the space most.
Using your candle
Before you light your candle, trim the wick to about 3mm to stop the flame from spitting and dropping soot on the wax. And then, each time you use it, burn it for at least two hours to stop a well forming in the centre of the candle. Altogether, it’ll last about 60 hours.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.