Landscape is an earthy scent, with pine needles, fir balsam, cedarwood, moss and amber. It’s spicy as well, thanks to the nutmeg and tonka bean. And it’s a touch floral too – from the orange flower – to lighten things up. Altogether, it’s a fragrance that suits Christmas, but makes perfect sense all year round too.
Huxley uses augeo oil, because it’s natural, vegetable-based and sustainable, with a low carbon footprint. Importantly, it evaporates relatively slowly as well, and won’t leave a residue in the bottle. To that, we add cold-pressed – completely pure – fragrance oils.
Using your diffuser
Huxley comes with 12 reeds, but we suggest you use six at a time, swapping them around when you’re halfway through the oil to refresh the scent. Turn the reeds every couple of weeks to refresh the scent. You can add in or take away some of the reeds to make the scent stronger or subtler as well. It’s also good to know that, if your room is very warm or there’s a breeze blowing through, it’ll diffuse a little faster.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.