All of our bathroom fittings are made from brass, a metal alloy that’s a mix of copper (which makes them easier to make in a mould) and corrosion-resistant zinc.
The Bamburgh collection shares the same high-shine, cool-toned finish. The chrome coating isn’t just for aesthetics, it makes Bamburgh easier to clean too.
The details: ceramic cartridges
Most taps use either rubber washers or ceramic cartridges inside to control the flow of water. We use the latter because they’re much more resilient. They also give you more control over the flow, so the levers only need a quarter turn to be fully on.
The details: the aerator
Also known as a flow regulator, an aerator is a small sieve-like piece that’s fitted discreetly into the end of the tap’s spout. Its job is to mix air in with the water so you’ll use less. It may take a little longer to fill your basin completely, but generally you won’t notice a drop in the pressure.
The details: the plug
The pop-up waste is a lovely extra feature of this tap that means you needn’t reach into the basin to unplug it. It’s controlled by the lever mounted onto the back of the spout, which is why it’s only included with this style of tap.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.