Made to last
Even though our taps are designed to be hardwearing, they can become affected by limescale. We know that many of you have hard water at home, so we’ve designed them so that the important elements (like the ceramic cartridges and the aerator) can be removed and cleaned or replaced.
All of our taps are made from brass, a metal alloy that’s a mix of copper (which makes them easier to make in a mould) and corrosion-resistant zinc.
Bamburgh high-shine, cool-toned chrome finish that feels completely timeless. The chrome coating isn’t just for aesthetics though – it makes Bamburgh easier to clean too.
The details: ceramic cartridges
Most taps use either rubber washers or ceramic cartridges inside to control the flow of water. We use the latter because they’re much more resilient. They also give you more control, so the handle only needs to move a little to make a difference to the flow or temperature.
The details: the aerator
Also known as a flow regulator, an aerator is a small sieve-like piece that’s fitted discreetly into the end of the tap’s spout. Its job is to mix air in with the water so you’ll use less. It may take a little longer to fill your sink completely, but generally you won’t notice a drop in the pressure.
Made to last
Even though our taps are designed to be hardwearing, they can become affected by limescale. We know that many of you have hard water at home, so we’ve designed them so that you can remove the important elements (like the ceramic cartridges and the aerator) and clean or replace them.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.