Made to last
Even though our taps are designed to be hardwearing, they can become affected by limescale. We know that many of you have hard water at home, so we’ve designed them so that you can remove the important elements (like the ceramic cartridges and the aerator) and clean or replace them.
All of our taps are made from brass, a metal alloy that’s a mix of copper (which makes them easier to make in a mould) and corrosion-resistant zinc.
Molton has a high-shine, cool-toned chrome finish that’s part of its contemporary feel, but that’s also completely timeless. The chrome coating isn’t just for aesthetics though – it makes Molton easier to clean too.
Most taps use either rubber washers or ceramic cartridges inside to control the flow of water. We use the latter because they’re much more resilient. They also give you more control, so the handle only needs to move a little to make a difference to the flow or temperature.
Also known as a flow regulator, an aerator is a small sieve-like piece that’s fitted discreetly into the end of the tap’s spout. Its job is to mix air in with the water so you’ll use less. It may take a little longer to fill your sink completely, but generally you won’t notice a drop in the pressure.
The pop-up waste is an extra feature of this tap that means you needn’t reach into the basin to unplug it: you control it with the lever mounted onto the back of the spout.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
The maximum water pressure that our taps can take is three bar and the minimum is 1.5.
All our taps are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved, which means that they won’t contaminate your water or waste it unnecessarily.