The Edinburgh washstand provides a welcome opportunity to bring the warmth and texture of oak into a bathroom or utility space. It’s topped with luxurious Carrara marble, a naturally occurring rock which is unique to northern Tuscany. Below, elegant louvred doors enclose a single adjustable shelf.
Design & engineering
- Single drawer is shaped to allow for the undermounted ceramic basin.
- Drawer opens on soft-close concealed runners.
- Raised marble upstand protects the wall from splashes.
- Interior shelf is adjustable on our traditional zig-zag system.
- Vintage Oak IsoGuard protects the timber and gives it a time-honoured finish.
Waste Bottle Trap Included:
Waste Plug Trap Included:
Work Surface Included:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wipe the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the oak.
- Clean the marble surface with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid using acidic cleaning products and detergents as these may damage the marble.
- If water starts to seep into the marble rather than pool on top, it’ll need resealing. We recommend these products.
Need to know
- Marble surface comes pre-sealed.
- The surface is pre-drilled with three 30mm tap holes.
- We recommend our Bamburgh Sink Tap.
- Back panel is removeable for plumbing purposes.
- To replace the marble with a different stone top, enquire in store.