This washstand is inspired by antique draper’s tables, with open shelving and turned column legs providing an heirloom feel. Oak brings welcome warmth and texture to a bathroom, while the surface is made from luxurious Carrara marble – a naturally occurring rock unique to northern Tuscany. This small size works well in compact spaces like a downstairs bathroom.
Design & engineering
- Undermounted basin made from durable ceramic.
- Raised marble upstand protects the walls from splashes.
- Two fixed shelves feature decorative tongue and groove panelling.
- Vintage Oak IsoGuard protects the timber and gives it a time-honoured finish.
Waste Bottle Trap Included:
Waste Plug Trap Included:
Work Surface Included:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wipe the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the oak.
- Clean the marble surface with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid using acidic cleaning products and detergents as these may damage the marble.
- If water starts to seep into the marble rather than pool on top, it’ll need resealing. We recommend these products.
Need to know
- Marble surface comes pre-sealed.
- Surface is pre-drilled with three 30mm tap holes.
- We recommend our Bamburgh Sink Tap.
- To replace the marble with a different stone top, enquire in store.