Cotton is a perfect material for bedrooms because not only is it soft on the skin, but it’s also naturally breathable and, unlike man-made fibres, won’t trap heat and moisture between you and the textile. We’ve used cotton for the outer layer of fabric on this cushion, as well as the quilted layer, while the cushion pad is filled with duck feathers.
A styling tip or two
For the simplest of looks, prop two of these cushions in front of your pillows and drape the matching quilt across the bed. If you’d like to create more layers of texture (while keeping the neutral palette) though, combine it with bolster cushions in Thea Natural, which will echo Edie’s trellis pattern, and the Clementine or Ardel bedspreads.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
All our cushions come with an ethically-sourced duck-feather filled pad and have concealed zip closures.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.