Clemmie is, undeniably, a statement headboard. Even in a subtle fabric, its stately height and dramatic silhouette will create an eye-catching focal point. It was inspired by the curved lines of Queen Anne-style furniture and the headboards often used in high end luxury hotels. Designed to become gradually simpler in shape in the smaller sizes, you can use Clemmie on single and double beds as much as kings and super-kings, and it can be fixed to the wall or attached to a bed base. It’s available in any of our textiles and with contrast piping options that add a sense of refinement and draw attention to the distinctive shape.
Design & engineering
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Suitable for dry cleaning.