Notes on scent
Reminiscent of a late summer evening in a sun-warmed garden, English Fig is sweet, velvety and warming but with an uplifting freshness. It combines green and fruity notes – leafy figs, dried fruits and tart cassis – with a subtly floral hint of rose, woodier notes and the honeyed, resinous scent of amber.
English Fig also comes in candle form, and we’ll often use both together to create layers of fragrance. While the diffuser will gently scent your room for weeks, having the candle on hand too means you can enhance the fragrance when you’re using the space most.
Using your diffuser
Your diffuser will come with ten reeds, but you don’t need to use them all at once. More or less reeds will create a stronger or subtler scent, so swap them in or out depending on what you prefer – we’d suggest using five at a time and turning them around every few weeks to refresh the scent, then replacing them with the remaining five once the diffuser is halfway through. It’s also good to know that, if your room is very warm or there’s a breeze blowing through, it’ll diffuse a little faster.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.