Huxley’s made from 80% soy and 20% mineral wax, which we infuse with natural oils and finish with a fine wick made from three twisted strands of eco-friendly cotton. All so you have a candle that burns as evenly as possible from top to bottom.
Huxley’s scent is a complex combination: fresh and citrusy, but with base notes that feel comforting and deep. It makes us think of fresh laundry and the sea, but also of the fireside. It’s both summer and winter, masculine and feminine. And it seems to evolve a little bit more with each sniff.
Using your candle
Before you light it, trim the wick to stop the flame from spitting and dropping soot on the wax. The first time you use it, burn it for at least two hours so the entire top layer melts, and then for at least an hour each time after, to stop a well forming in the centre of your candle.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.