As a vase
The Newington’s wide, open mouth needs a lot of flowers to fill it, so a very full arrangement works best. (The rimmed base is hollow which helpfully holds flower stems in place.)
As a hurricane
When you’re not using Newington as a vase, display it as a hurricane. Then it’s ready and waiting to create atmosphere at a moment’s notice. The medium Newington takes any of our 10x10cm Blyton candles and the large takes any of our 10x15cm Blyton candles.
As an ornament
Don’t worry about where you’ll store your vase when it’s not being used. Newington looks just as good when it’s left empty.
The making process
This vase is hand blown, so no two are exactly alike. One might be a touch smaller than another; you might see a tiny air bubble trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Our larger vases are heavy. Half-full of water, even heavier. So we recommend arranging your flowers in situ rather than trying to carry the vase when it’s full.