The perfect pairing
You can use regular-sized tealight candles in both of our Standen holders, although the bigger size will also hold our large Forster tealights. These (and the regular ones) have clear cases and white wax which won’t detract from the simplicity of the Standen holders when glimpsed through the cut-outs.
A styling tip or two
This year, we’ve introduced a whole collection of ceramic decorations – including the Belle angels and Roseberry trees, and the Aster and Castleton tealight holders – and we think a few of these used together, perhaps on a mantel or even the dining table, looks lovely, especially with the glow of candlelight against their simple white finishes.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- Do not to move whilst lit or touch until it has cooled down.