Each Alymer pinecone is made using resin. It’s a type of plastic, which you’ll notice less and less of in our collection, but we’ve used it here because it means that, unlike metal, the decorations won’t be too heavy and weigh the branches down and, unlike ceramic, their scales are less likely to break off if you accidentally drop them.
Almost all of our hanging decorations (including this set) are suspended from a fine, velvet ribbon as a refined finishing touch. We’ve chosen a warm grey colour that’ll suit just about every decorating style, whether you opt for traditional or contemporary, colourful or neutral.
Inspired by nature
All three of these pinecones were inspired by trees you’ll find in British forests. There’s a longer one based on the Douglas fir, a slightly shorter cone from the Scots pine which has closed scales (when it’s cold, the scales close up to protect the seeds inside), and another from the Scots pine, this time with open scales.
Thinking beyond the tree
Try scattering a few of the Alymer pinecones without their velvet loops along your table, or nestle them in amongst a garland on your mantel. And, as they feel more wintery than Christmassy, you could use them all the way through the season, whether they’re filling a hurricane vase or decorating doorknobs.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.