Create a sparkling festive village with our charming Castleton ceramic house which joins our existing cottage and townhouse designs. With a neat opening in the back so a tealight can easily slip inside and cast an alluring glow through the windows, it’s topped with a Father-Christmas-ready chimney and finished with cut-out decorative stars.
Design & engineering
Materials & design
- Its gloss-white glaze will reflect the tealight’s glow.
- Made in two sizes – this is our small version.
- The 4.3cm back slot will fit a standard-sized (3.5cm) tealight.
- In the chimney, use a 15mm width and up to 10cm height candle.
- Our Forster mini dinner candles fit into the chimney.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm.
- If marks occur, wipe with a damp cloth.
Need to know
- Do not use a tealight and dinner candle at the same time.
- When 1cm of the melted dinner candle remains above the chimney top, you should blow it out.
- After burning either the tealight or dinner candle, make sure you allow the holder to cool before touching.
- For inside use only.