This is a design to which we are saying farewell.
Sold out online
Sold out online
Woodland creatures are a must at Christmastime, and Clarence is full of traditional charm with his speckled coat and curving antlers. He is handmade by skilled female artisans in Nepal in partnership with a Fairtrade organisation. Hang one or two of our felt decorations from your tree to contrast with baubles.
Design & engineering
- Traditionally needle felted with New Zealand wool.
- Organic cotton twine loop for hanging.
New Zealand Sheeps Wool
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Every decoration is a work of art and no two will be exactly the same.