In the making
Holly starts off as a small globe of molten glass which sits on the end of a long pipe. The maker places this into a mould, then blows down the pipe so it fills the shape. It’s not wafer-thin, but neither is it chunky. The hanging loop’s made from the same piece of glass too, which is pulled up and curled into place while it’s still hot.
Almost all of our hanging decorations (including this one) are suspended from a fine, velvet ribbon as a refined finishing touch. We’ve chosen a warm grey colour that’ll suit just about every decorating style, whether you opt for traditional or contemporary, colourful or neutral.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.