In the making
This year, our felted Christmas decorations are all made by an organisation called Felt So Good. A fair trade company, they work in partnership with women in Nepal to provide them with a stable income and an excellent working environment. The decorations are crafted using traditional techniques from natural, biodegradable New Zealand sheep’s wool and finished with an organic cotton twine loop for hanging.
A styling tip or two
Our Lydia reindeer (and its larger companion, Lorna) would certainly be a magical addition to a children’s bedroom at this time of year, but that’s not to say it won’t suit more grown-up spaces. Tuck one or two into a shelf display to add a sense of fun to more sophisticated decorations.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.