Sold out online
Sold out online
Joining our whimsical family of felted decorations is scarf-wearing skier Morris the Mouse. From his pink ears to saffron-coloured skis, Morris is handmade from pure wool by female artisans in Nepal. The skilled craftspeople are partnered with the Fairtrade organisation that guarantees stable income and excellent working environments.
Design & engineering
- Traditionally needle felted with New Zealand wool.
- Organic cotton twine loop for hanging.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Every decoration is a work of art and no two will be exactly the same.