Each extension kit comes with a five-metre-long string of ten LED lights inside glass bulbs, which will add another five metres onto your current Rosewood lights. You can attach up to four extension cables to make it 25 metres long.
A styling tip or two
If you’re lucky enough to have a courtyard, try zig-zagging Rosewood from wall to wall – it’s one of our stylist’s favourite tricks for adding a festive feel to an outdoor dining space during the warmer months. You can also do just the same from beams inside, or try suspending them from your banister to light your way to bed.
A warm glow
White’s the colour that all our fairy lights come in because it’s timeless, it’s equally capable of being bold or subtle depending on how many you use, and it’ll go with any colour decorations at Christmas, as well as creating an inviting glow on a Summers' evening. And, rather than the cold, bright white LEDs are sometimes known for, we’ve opted for a warmer shade that’s soft and welcoming.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
Only turn them on once they are out of the packaging. The little bulbs and light source itself are non-replaceable. If any part of the cord or cabling is damaged, turn them off and don’t reuse. Instead replace them with a brand new set. For indoor and outdoor use. (Rosewood can be used outside, but the plug must be indoors, and away from the damp). The extension kit can only be used with our Rosewood lights and can be bought separately.