Inside you'll find
- Pine wreath base.
- Pine, snowberry, and damson berry twigs.
- Mini russet eucalyptus, pittosporum, sage, eucalyptus berry, olive, and sea arrowgrass sprigs.
- 4m of Ester gold ribbon.
- Two brass Clement bells.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to make your wreath.
- Rebuild and reuse the wreath every year.
- Each item is carefully wrapped in brown paper and hand-sealed with a Neptune sticker.
- The recyclable box includes step-by-step instructions.
- All the packaging is completely recyclable.
- Weave your own real or faux flora into the arrangement.
About the designerGifted floral designer Poppy Sturley reveals that growing up in a small Cotswold village surrounded by nature and the beautiful British countryside has had a lasting influence on her floristry. Whether it’s delicate arrangements, fruit-filled florals, or blooming bouquets wrapped with silky ribbons, Poppy’s concepts are inspired by seasonal changes in tones, textures and shapes.
Free for all orders over £50 (or €100 in Ireland).
If your order is available now, we’ll deliver it between 3-5 days of your order being placed.
If your order is not available straight away, an estimated date will be indicated above and at checkout. We’ll then get in touch nearer the estimated date to arrange a specific time.
We believe that returns should be easy, which is why we approach them with a ‘no quibble’ mindset. And, you’ll also have 28 days to do so – just in case you need time to mull things over.
- This wreath is suitable for displaying outside in a well-sheltered porch.
- For easy hanging, use the loop on the back.