The waxWe’ve made this candle using mineral wax and a 100% cotton wick that’s approved by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), a global organisation that makes the production of this material better for the environment and for the people that grow it. So that it burns cleanly, make sure you trim the wick down to 5mm before you light it again to prevent the candle from dropping soot onto the wax.
Using your candleBlyton will burn down its centre, leaving a wall of wax behind and glow from within. If it’s not a look you like though, just trim the excess wax away with a knife.
The perfect pairing
This 7 x 9cm Blyton candle will fit into a variety of holders in our collection, but not all of them match with this colourway. So, we recommend using this candle with our Bayswater in Saffron for a contrasting look and warm feel, our Hanley candlestick for a rustic finish, or our Corinium holder for a more modern look.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- This candle will burn for up to 45 hours, but we recommend burning it for no more than four hours at a time.
- Remove the Neptune paper band around the middle when the wax is within 10mm of it.