Included in your set
Our Cheltenham garden set consists of one Cheltenham coffee table, which sit nicely with our Cheltenham sofa with back and seat cushions, and two sofa armchairs with back and seat cushions. Scatter cushions can be purchased separately here for added colour.
Also included are the chair cushions, but if you’d like to add scatters, those are available separately here.
The chairs are made of galvanised and powder-coated steel, so you can leave them outdoors come wind, rain or shine. They’ve got a matte, dark grey finish that’s a softer alternative to black. The tabletop’s made of granite, a tough stone with a matte finish and tiny pits on its surface. You might spot ribbons of colour running through it in dappled shades of black, white and grey.
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Monaco’s seat is quite deep and wide, and it’s one of our lowest, so it’s made for relaxing. It’s got an angled backrest, so you can slouch down a little if you like. And the cushions are firm enough so that you won’t feel the metal frame digging in anywhere.
There’s lots of detail on the chairs, from the scrolls on the arms to the tiny ball finials and the circle on the backrest, so it looks good even when left bare in the winter. The arms have flat tops so they’re comfortable to lean on. The granite tabletop’s got a decorative curved edge – it’s in keeping with the rounded frame and gives a lighter look.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.