Stanway Carver Chair CushionPart of our Stanway collection
All the cushions on our garden pieces have covers made from pale cream-coloured spun polyester – although weather-resistant (fine with a shower, but bring them in if it rains heavily and over winter), they feel just as soft as a natural linen or cotton fabric. The removable covers are machine washable at 30° too.
Machine washable 30°C
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Bring cushions inside during heavy rainfall.
- Wash cushion covers at 30°C then line dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wash the foam pads.
Just so you know
We’ve recently changed the material we make our outdoor cushions from. Now a spun polyester, it performs just as well but feels much softer and much more like a natural fabric such as cotton or linen. It does mean that the colour has changed a little though – to a slightly creamier colour – so please do bear this in mind if you’re adding to an existing set.