Wycombe Folding Dining ChairPart of our Wycombe collection
This chair was inspired by a Victorian naval campaign chair, folding down into a compact and stowable form. Bring a few of these chairs out of storage for large gatherings, using them alongside our fixed Wycombe dining chair. This flexible version has the same elegant oak frame and woven seat, just with a hidden collapsing mechanism.
Design & engineering
- The seat pad hinges up from the front, causing the sides to fold in.
- Backrest remains solid when chair is folded up for structural strength.
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Paper rush seat with a water-resistant wax coating.
- Use with our Wycombe dining tables.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Design inspirationWycombe pays homage to the Arts & Crafts movement that emerged at the end of the 19th century. Its pioneers championed quality materials and traditional craftsmanship, with utility and beauty always at the forefront. Morris & Co’s seminal Sussex Chair prompted Wycombe’s key design notes – the woven rush seat and spindled back.
Back Rest Height:
Depth When Folded:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard Care Kit and Treatment Oil.