Just so you know
These glasses are sold in sets of six online and in store.
The making process
All our glassware is mouth-blown. It’s a traditional technique that leaves small air bubbles trapped in the glass. We fire-polish every piece to remove as many as we can, but we can’t remove them all. And we wouldn’t want to – it’s a mark of true craftsmanship.
The inspiration for this style came from a French country wine glass. It had a soft, rounded shape that felt very relaxed and informal. So we made Barnes quite casual, for everyday living – the kind of glassware you’d take out into the garden.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher safe.