Just so you know
These glasses are sold in sets of six online and in store.
The making process
All our glassware is mouth-blown. It’s a traditional technique that leaves small air bubbles trapped in the glass. We fire-polish every piece to remove as many as we can, but we can’t remove them all. And we wouldn’t want to – it’s a mark of true craftsmanship.
Red wine glasses have a bigger bowl than white. Because generally red wines are ‘bigger’ so need more room for the flavours to emerge. Whereas white wine glasses have a smaller surface area so the wine doesn’t oxidise too fast, preserving the light, delicate notes typical of white wines.
This shape was inspired by Georgian glasses given to the wife of one of our founders, by her grandmother. It’s a style you’ll see used in period dramas. We named it after Greenwich, the 17th century centre of glass innovation, where clear lead-crystal was just developing.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher safe.