A mix of rounded goblet stems and cone-shaped forms with the finest rims, these features give our Greenwich glasses distinctive presence and an elegant profile. Using fine lead-free crystal for dazzling clarity and brightness, the collection is mouth blown for an refined finish.
Design & engineering
The making processOur Greenwich crystalline glass collection is mouth-blown. This is a traditional technique where the maker blows into a pipe while rotating it at the same time to form its shape. As a result of this process, some small air bubbles will be visible – they’re a mark of true craftsmanship and will make each piece unique.
Design detailYou’ll notice that our Greenwich glassware has a high-quality look and feel to it – that’s because of the materials we’ve used to make this lead-free crystal. By getting the perfect balance, our glasses are slender, and have excellent clarity with plenty of brightness which you’d expect from crystalline glass.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows