These placemats are made from pure cotton. It’s a natural fibre with great insulating properties so it’ll protect your table from hot dishes. It’s very durable so will really last. And it’s absorbent, so spills will soak right in, and come out easily in the next wash.
After dyeing, they’re traditionally stonewashed which makes them feel much softer. It also reduces the dye concentration so we can achieve these muted colours from our own paint palette.
The Emily placemats have softly scalloped edges for subtle prettiness. They come in a fabric pouch so they all stay together, dust free, and easy to find in the linen cupboard.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.
- No ironing required due to quilting.