Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Stoneware is a hardwearing type of pottery, which means you can put Bretby in the dishwasher – and even the microwave – and not worry about it getting damaged easily. These are pieces to live with day after day, not tiptoe around.
Look closely at Bretby and you’ll see a subtly dappled pattern, like individual stipples across the surface. It’s made by a reaction between the different glazes we’ve applied, exposing some of the layers beneath. The pattern varies in density across each piece, making them all individual.
As well as the dappled pattern, the reaction in the glazes reveals layers of colour, from off-white through pale blue-greys to a deeper, warmer grey. The larger the piece, the more the glazes react, so these will be slightly greyer as the top layer of glaze is the off-white one.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.