Stoneware is the best choice for everyday ceramics that see a lot of love and use. It’s less likely to chip than more delicate clays like china and earthenware, and is suitable for dishwashers and microwaves.
Lulworth is painted with a reactive glaze that blurs slightly around the edges while it fires in the kiln, which is what gives these pieces their watercolour look. It also means that no two will be the same. The glaze is glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
Mixing and matching
Lulworth combines so well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. You could try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, watery palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby serving pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.