Ashcroft tray for Tray TablePart of our Ashcroft collection
Each piece from our Ashcroft collection is tightly handwoven from sustainable, natural rattan to give it incredible strength that’ll last and last (we’ve also reinforced the base of this tray with a double layer, so it won’t bend under weight). Because it’s handmade, there’ll be a slightly variation in size from piece to piece.
A timeless finish
After weaving, the rattan is finished with a silvery off-white enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform – you can still see the natural colour of the rattan peeking through in places – but that brings more texture and interest, and is part of what makes this piece a crafted object.
Versatility for now and in the future
We know that, more and more, our homes are called on to be adaptable spaces, and also that you want the pieces you invest in now to be just a relevant to your life in decades to come. Which is what we especially love about this tray. On its own or together with the oak legs, it can flex and change to suit your needs – a serving tray one month perhaps, a bedside table the next.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.