Delivery in 6 – 8 weeks
Delivery in 6 – 8 weeks
This cabinet features eight lower drawers crafted with traditional dovetail joints, as well as a sliding-door cupboard which conceals an oak shelf that can be easily adjusted with sturdy bronze-toned metal pins. Its 180cm stretch of painted tulipwood across the top also makes for a seamless work surface.
Design & engineering
- Customise the exterior with our curated paint colours.
- Interior crafted with strong oak coated in protective Dark Vintage Oak IsoGuard.
- Concealed soft-close drawer runners.
- Freestanding cabinet sits at standard kitchen countertop height (91cm).
- Adjust the oak shelf up and down by 50mm.
Internal Drawer Depth A:
Internal Drawer Height A:
Internal Drawer Width A:
Eggshell painted exterior
Tulipwood & oak
Internal Drawer Depth B:
Internal Drawer Height B:
Internal Drawer Width B:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- The Chawton collection is delivered using our white glove service. Our two-man delivery team will unbox and position your items, fit the pieces to the wall (if necessary) and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Change the cabinet’s height and width or replace the timber top with a stone version through our design service.
- Hidden height adjustable feet for levelling.
- Please note that the timber top is not food safe – we advise a chopping board to be used for food preparation.