Our Emily napkins are made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills quickly and dries quickly – just what you want in a napkin. It’s very strong and durable so these napkins will really last. Happily, you can also pop it straight in the washing machine at 30°.
After dyeing, these napkins are traditionally stonewashed which makes them feel much softer. This process also reduces the dye concentration so we can achieve these muted colours – choose from dark, warm grey (almost a touch purple) Peat, soft mid-grey Mist and classic white Salt (which is bleached rather than dyed).
The napkins come in a matching linen pouch so they all stay together, dust free, and easy to find in the linen cupboard. They’re a generous 45x45cm size.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.