Oak, because it’ll look more than good in your home. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two tables will ever look quite the same – but overall, it’s a well-balanced timber.
The oak tabletop is protected with IsoGuard®, our timber treatment oil. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there. IsoGuard® comes in a few finishes; this one’s Seasoned Oak, which gives the oak a slightly silvered look that’s neither too cold nor too warm.
There’s no need to worry about uneven floors giving your table a wobble. Harrogate has height-adjustable feet concealed within its base so you can make sure it has an even footing.
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.