Moreton takes after traditional farmhouse tables, with a solid oak top and breadboard-style ends. Subtle drawers at each end are ready to store cutlery or table linen, while the tapering legs feature a customisable painted finish and elegant chamfered details. Moreton is a comfortable dining table for six but will accommodate up to eight for impromptu gatherings.
Design & engineering
- Drawers open on traditional wooden runners.
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.