While its smooth edges and tapered legs harmonise with the wider Wycombe collection, this dining table adds a contemporary element with its circular shape and honed matte Carrara marble top. An excellent fit for small spaces, it will comfortably host a gathering of between two to four people.
Design & engineering
- Crafted from durable Tuscan Carrara marble.
- Timber base protected with VOC-free Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Traditional dowel-locked mortise and tenon joints used for strength.
- Solid oak angled legs allow more legroom.
- Hidden height adjustable feet for levelling.
- Match with the Wycombe dining chairs.
Wycombe's design storyThe Wycombe collection is one of our most versatile, including fixed and folding chairs, stools, benches, armchairs and tables. The collection’s pared-back, simple design is rooted in the traditional influences of the 19th-century Arts & Crafts movement. Read more about Wycombe on our journal.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the marble top with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid acidic cleaning products and detergents as these may damage the marble.
Need to know
- Marble veining variations are to be expected as part of the natural material.