This table’s simple form is inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement and its emphasis on quality materials and joinery. The circular tabletop is made from Carrara marble - a smooth, luxurious stone unique to northern Tuscany – and rests over tapering oak legs. Wycombe makes for a spacious table for two or a cosy table for four.
Design & engineering
- Made with traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Concealed height adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors.
- Timber is protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard for a warm, honeyed tone.
- Use with the Heatherley Desk Organiser to transform Wycombe into a desk.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the timber.
- To refresh the finish, you can reapply the IsoGuard every couple of years using our Treatment Oil.
- Clean the marble top with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid acidic cleaning products and detergents as these may damage the marble.
- If water starts to seep into the marble rather than pool on top, it’ll need resealing. We recommend these products.