Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.
The materialsBowsley is made from ceramic which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in cupboards and put it in the dishwasher or microwave without having to worry about it chipping easily. It’s everything you want from everyday crockery.
The making process
We wanted Bowsley to feel hand-made. So although each piece is cast in a mould, the moulds themselves are made by hand in a slightly irregular shape. One bowl might be a touch smaller than another; a plate won’t be a perfect circle.
The slightly irregular ridges, raised dots and ripples all give Bowsley a rustic texture that reminds you it’s been crafted, not just made. Then touches of grey glaze are added by hand, to give the soft white pieces their distressed look.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.