Stoneware is the best choice for everyday ceramics that see a lot of love and use. It’s less likely to chip than more delicate clays like china and earthenware, and is suitable for dishwashers and microwaves. Although the wooden drizzler should be washed by hand in warm water, as it's not dishwasher safe.
This honey pot’s wooden drizzler is made from uncoated beech wood, which is naturally food safe and antibacterial. It’s the only the part that you’ll need to handwash.
Lewes’ soft grey colour mixes easily with white crockery for a more eclectic look. And the ripples give the feel of a hand-thrown piece, adding a sense of craft to your table.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- The pot is dishwasher safe but the wooden drizzler should be hand washed.