MaterialLowther’s made from ceramic, which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in the cupboards, and put it in the dishwasher and even the microwave, and not have to worry about it chipping easily. It’s everything you want from everyday crockery.
Unusually for crockery, Lowther’s finish is quite matte. It’s part of what gives it a more contemporary, artisanal feel. But, it still has a touch of glaze so that your cutlery glides, rather than scrapes, across its surface.
The number of speckles can vary from piece to piece – something that’s good if you want to use several pieces together but don’t like things being too matchy-matchy.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.