Crafted from strong yet malleable steel, the Boscombe table’s sinuous curls and scroll details are inspired by graceful Victorian outdoor furniture. Its honed Carrara marble tabletop adds to the elegant aesthetic which is complemented by six woven Lloyd Loom chairs that feature decorative plaited edges for a defined silhouette.
Design & engineering
- Marble-top Boscombe table.
- Six Chatto chairs with seat cushions.
- Pedestal table base curves inwards for additional legroom.
- Natural, hard-wearing Carrara marble tabletop.
- Subtle arch to the chair backrests for comfortable, relaxed dining.
- Rust-proof chair frames wrapped with weather resistant Lloyd Loom.
- Removeable showerproof cushions.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the marble top with a damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Wash the removeable cushion covers at 30°C then line dry. Do not tumble dry.
From the Journal
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.