Included in your set
Also included are the chair cushions, but if you’d like to add scatters, those are available separately here.
Boscombe is made of galvanised and powder-coated steel, so you can leave it outdoors come wind, rain or shine. It’s got a matte, dark grey finish that’s a softer alternative to black. The tabletop’s made of granite, a tough stone with a matte finish and tiny pits on its surface. You might spot ribbons of colour running through it in dappled shades of black, white and grey.
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Even though it’s small, Boscombe is still comfortable. Its back is a little angled so you can lean into it, the seat’s a good size, and the cushion’s firm enough that you won’t feel the frame underneath.
The table’s curving legs are designed for strength, but also give plenty of knee room. Steel bobbles on the bottom spread the table’s weight so it doesn’t sink into soft surfaces like grass. The heart shape and ball finials on the chairs mean they look good even when left bare in the winter, and each has a small hole to drain rainwater. They’ll stack if you want to store them away, though.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.