Delivery in 6 – 8 weeks
Delivery in 6 – 8 weeks
With reclined backs, gently sloping armrests and comfortable cushions, the Bryher sofa and armchairs will invite an element of relaxation to the garden. The look is completed with the coordinating all-weather wicker of our Tresco glass-top coffee table.
Design & engineering
- Two Bryher armchairs with back and seat cushions.
- Bryher sofa with back and seat cushions.
- Tresco coffee table.
- Durable all-weather wicker table and chairs.
- Removeable showerproof cushion covers.
- Cushions filled with foam that will hold their shape.
- Teak chair and sofa legs protected with IsoGuard.
- Table features a recessed base for more leg space.
- Strong tempered glass tabletop.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean all-weather wicker with a garden hose.
- Wash removeable covers on a 30°C delicate wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Teak table legs should be treated with IsoGuard once a year.
Need to know
- Cushions should not be left outside during heavy downpours.
- Keep furniture dry and covered when not in use.
- Refresh the IsoGuard finish on the teak once a year.
From the Journal
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.