Delivery in August
Delivery in August
Both the table and chairs are made from durable Lloyd Loom. Invented in 1917, it uses paper wrapped around wire which is woven into panels to produce the beauty of wicker with the practical strength of steel that’s best suited to outdoor dining. To define the furniture’s silhouette, each chair features decorative plaited edges and the table has a tempered glass top that makes a feature of the weave.
Design & engineering
- Round glass-top Chatto dining table.
- Four Chatto chairs with seat cushions.
- Rust-proof chair frames wrapped with weather-resistant Lloyd Loom.
- Lightweight furniture that’s easy to transfer from sheltered conservatory to outdoor space.
- Subtle curve in the backrests for comfortable, relaxed seating.
- Table and chair legs covered with aluminium glides to protect the weave.
- Removeable showerproof cushion covers.
- Table’s inward-curved base ensures plenty of legroom.
- Useful surface underneath the tabletop for blanket storage.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash cushion cover at 30°C then line dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wash the foam pad.
From the Journal
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.