Included in your set
Also included are the chair cushions, but if you’d like to add scatters, those are available separately here.
The construction of Stanway’s teak base isn’t just about looks. It means you have room to fit your legs under easily without anybody being sat between a table leg, and with the plinth being a nice place to rest your feet. If you don’t want to use a parasol, there’s also a teak cap that fits into the tabletop.
Teak’s a hardwood that’s full of natural oils, so it’s practical for outdoors. Stanway comes pre-treated with our IsoGuard® oil to soften its honey-brown colour and protect it from the elements. The wood will weather though, taking on a silvery tint over time.
Not so deep that you lean too far back, these chairs still have a wraparound, cosy feel. They’re also a little lower than some of our other dining chairs, which adds to the laidback feel of this set. And to guard against dirt, damp and scuffs, the very bottom of each leg is capped in plastic (this makes them easier to move around too).
The chairs are made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’. It’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside (as well as having a longer lifespan), making your life much easier.
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.