Cheltenham’s made of galvanised and powder-coated steel, so you can leave it outdoors come wind, rain or shine (it’s also hardwearing enough to rest your feet on). Its matte, dark grey finish is a softer alternative to black. The tabletop’s made of granite, a tough stone with a matte finish and tiny pits on its surface. You might spot ribbons of colour running through it in dappled shades of black, white and grey.
The granite tabletop’s got a decorative curved edge – it’s in keeping with the rounded frame and gives a lighter look.
Where we see it
Although this table’s designed to go with our Cheltenham seating, you could also pair it with other designs to give them a lighter look – our Chatto collection would be lovely as it has the same elegant lines.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.