We believe that outside spaces should be as inviting as indoor ones (when it’s not raining, at least). So, we created coffee tables that are made for living in the garden, to pair with outdoor seating – because you’re just as likely to need somewhere to rest your cup of tea out there.
Materials & finish
Teak is perfectly suited to life outdoors because of its naturally-occurring oils, which act as a preservative. We’ve still treated it with our exterior IsoGuard® oil though, for added protection and to temper the initial honey-brown colour. Over time, it’ll take on a silvered patina.
In the making
Each of our garden tables is made using proper joinery techniques. These help to counteract timber’s natural tendency to expand (slightly) and shrink (just a little) as it adjusts to changes in temperature and humidity.
The slim gaps in Stanways's tabletop are one of the details that allow for movement in the timber, but they’re also there so water can run off. They’re decorative too, reminding us of the neat, linear decking found on boats.
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.